TURCK has the broadest and most extensive line of proximity sensors that can detect all types of metals including steel, copper, aluminum and brass. New technology eliminates time-consuming adjustments or the need to replace the sensor when different metals need to be detected. Up to 350% more range that conventional proximity sensors. Plus inherent weld-field immunity and wide -30 to + 85° C temperature range.
EGE offers special inductive proximity sensors for unique applications including corrosive environments. Choose switches that exceed IP 69K with a temperature range up to 250°C or down to -60 °C.
- Compact Proximity and Cylinder Position Sensors with WeldGuard™ Protection Resist Weld Slag
- Complete 2 And 3 Wire Dc Stainless Steel Inductive Sensor Line From TURCK
- TURCK Q08 Proximity Sensors Feature Extended Sensing Range For All Metal Types
- Terminal Chamber For Uprox®+ Sensors Provides Simple, Convenient Connection Option For Washdown Environments
- Compact Sensors That Don’t Skimp On The Sensing Range