Linear Displacement Sensors
Gemco's full line of programmable, non-contact linear displacement transducers (LDT's) has an environmental rating of IP67, a continuous pressure rating of 5000 psi, and a shock rating of 2000 G, designed to monitor the position of hydraulic cylinders and is ideal in heavy duty applications such as those found in lumber mills, steel mills and stamping plants. These transducers use magnetostrictive technology to monitor the position of a magnet along the active stroke of the rod without causing any wear on the sensor parts. The sensors are 13.5 to 30 VDC units, with a variety of analog outputs including voltage, current and differential, which can be programmed over the active stroke length of the sensor. The differential output also allows the LDT to measure the distance between two magnets, making it ideal for injection molding applications where precise distance between die separation needs to be determined. Utilizing the 16-bit resolution (0.001"), they can achieve repeatability to 0.001% of full stroke.
TURCK Li20 and Li50 linear inductive sensors offer high shock and vibration resistance, and feature a rugged metal housing and easy-to-apply target strip. They are IP67 rated and have incremental outputs.
- TURCK MEMS Inclinometers Deliver CANopen Interface for Angular Tilt Detection
- TURCK Inclinometer Features Dual Programmable Setpoints with Two Discrete Outputs
- TURCK Single Axis MEMS Inclinometer Sensor Detects Angular Tilt Throughout Full 360 Degree Range
- New Linear Encoders With Rugged Die Cast Housing And Built In Led For Set Up And Diagnostics
- Dual Axis MEMS Inclinometer Sensor For Detecting Angular Tilt