Fieldbus I/O Systems
Micromax can supply the hardware and software for FOUNDATION™ Fieldbus, DeviceNet™, AS-interface®, PROFIBUS® and Ethernet networks, plus RS232 and RS485 connectivity.
TURCK's piconet® and AIM™ I/O systems provide small rugged on-the-machine I/O for all common fieldbus systems. TURCK’s BL Compact system is a revolutionary modular I/O solution for collecting a variety of signals in a single, rugged node on a network.
The TURCK BL67 modular I/O system features rugged remote I/O eliminating enclosures. It delivers all the flexibility of in-the-cabinet PLC I/O systems with modularity and IP67 rated ruggedness. System also provides both online and offline diagnostics functionality.
TURCK's full line of BL20 economy fieldbus modules include the DeviceNet™ gateway plus PROFIBUS®-DP and CANopen gateways. BL20 economy gateways provide a cost-effective solution for expanding fieldbus I/O. Up to 32 I/O modules—including digital and analog—can be connected to each gateway, resulting in a system that can handle up to 512 digital I/O points or 128 analog I/O points on a single gateway, including new motor starter modules with the SWIRE communication technology. The BL20 is also compatible with TURCK’s RFID system, BL ident, which can read and write data on-the-fly using 13.56 MHz technology—even with speeds up to 22mph (10 m/s).
TURCK’s I/Oassistant software package allows configuration, parameter setup, documentation, commissioning and diagnostic functions. The I/Oassistant package may be downloaded for free at www.turck.us.
- Ethernet PROFIBUS® Device Coupler Enables Users to Monitor and Maintain Network Operations
- TURCK's BL Compact Family Collects Analog and Digital Signals at the Source
- Cost-Effective I/O Expansion on DeviceNet™, PROFIBUS®-DP and CanOpen Networks
- BL ident Configuration Software by TURCK
- IP67 Analog Input Station For DeviceNet™
- Fully Overmolded Right Angle RJ45 Connector from TURCK
- PROFIBUS-DP® FDP20 I/O Stations
- Independent Gateways for EtherNet/IP™ and Modbus TCP
- Rugged IP 20 Wire Management for DeviceNet™
- Devicenet™ Cables with TPE Jackets Resist Weld Slag