Unitronics offers powerful PLC and enhanced HMIs equipped with a colour touchscreen, processor, and diverse I/O options. Adaptable to most TCP/IP/serial protocols, they offers exceptional communication features, such as Ethernet connection via TCP/IP, GSM/SMS/GPRS, MODBUS®, CANopen & UniCAN, and also includes free remote access utilities. The colour touchscreen display, capable of supporting 3MB of application memory for images, and 512K for fonts, allowing about 250 images and 1024 displays per application. Five programmable keys allow customization of function and layout (e.g., keys could be labeled as arrow keys using a supplied keypad slide). Enhanced programming features include trending, built-in alarm screens and easy HMI language support. The high-speed PLC allows for 1MB of logic memory, and a scan time of 15µsec per 1K of typical application. It also offers up to 38 onboard digital and analog I/Os that can expand up to 166, and includes digital and analog I/Os, temperature measurement and load cell inputs. Internal 120KB database enables datalogging and supports complex recipe programs. At 24 PID loops with auto-tune, plus onboard Thermocouple and PT100 inputs, the Vision HMI incorporates a full function temperature controller. These features enable users provide a powerful upgraded PLC and colour touchscreen HMI with minimum budget, cabinet space, and wiring.
TURCK's VT250 series of human machine interfaces provides visualisation, controlling and variable gateway functionality for communication between fieldbus systems and real-time Ethernet. The VT250 may be configured as a master or slave, regardless of the communication direction. The HMI is based on open standards like CoDeSys and FDT/DTM. It has a 5.7” TFT touch-screen in a 212 by 156 by 50mm housing. The back side includes a SD memory card slot, a back-up battery and the fieldbus port that may be configured for PROFIBUS or CAN bus communication.
Weintek offers larger colour displays from 10.4" to 15". With sensitive, accurate and reliable touch panels, even for complicated applications, users can still feel quick responsiveness performance. The high-speed 500 MHz microprocessor shows superior computing capacity to enhance communication transmission, to support live graphic display and to perform complicated animations and multi-page switching.
- Weintek - Support New Printer Driver - EPSON TM-L90
- Weintek - Experience the revolutionary functions with a simple test in EB8000 V4.1.0
- Weintek - MT8000 X Series Present Video Input Function
- Unitronics' Vision130™ and Vision 350™ Models with Pulse Train Output Function
- XL Expansion Modules by Unitronics®: More I/Os in Less Space
- Budget-Friendly Temperature Control from Unitronics: A Low-Cost PLC/HMI with Direct Temperature Inputs
- Unitronics Remote I/O Adapter Opens New Possibilities For Vision Series PLCs
- Vision350™ by Unitronics, the Smallest PLC with and Integrated Color Touchscreen HMI
- The Unitronics Vision 130™ Connects PLC, HMI and Onboard I/Os, Plus Ethernet Connectivity
- A Vision of Color: Unitronics' Vision570™ PLC + Color HMI
- Unitronics' Jazz™ PLC + HMI: Much More than a "Smart Relay"