Micromax can supply the exact wireless network antenna you need for your application. Omni-directional antennas mount vertically and transmit and receive equally in all directions within the horizontal plane. Omni-directional antennas are used with the SureCross Gateway, because the Gateway is usually at the center of the star topology radio network. A directional, or Yagi, antenna focuses the radio signal in one specific direction. If you compare antenna radiation patterns to light, an omni antenna radiates a radio signal like a light bulb evenly in a spherical pattern. A directional antenna radiates similar to a flashlight focusing the signal only in one direction. The higher the gain, the more focused the beam becomes.
- Micromax Announces Banner's 2010 Catalog: The Essential Resource for Industrial Automation
- Banner's First FLEXPOWER™ Solar Supply Designed for SureCross™ Wireless Sensing Applications
- SureCross™ Ethernet Data Radio by Banner Engineering
- Banner Configurable Temperature Nodes Now Available for SureCross™ Wireless Network
- Self-Contained, Embeddable Presence Sensor with Integrated Wireless Connectivity from Banner
- Banner Flexpower™ Wireless Nodes and Battery Moldules, Delivering Flexible Power Options for Enhanced Application Usability
- SureCross™ Wireless Network from Banner Engineering, Purpose-Built for Sensing Applications