A SureCross™ Gateway is the wireless network master device used to control network timing, schedule communication traffic, and hold the configuration for the entire I/O sensor network. Similar to how a gateway device on a wired network acts as a “portal” between networks, the SureCross Gateway acts as the portal between the wireless network and the central control process. Every wireless I/O sensor network requires one Gateway device. Gateway models are available with discrete I/O, analog I/O, and a mix of discrete and analog I/O. Models ending in C use external terminal blocks instead of internal terminal blocks. These "C" models are Class I, Division 2 certified when installed in a suitable enclosure.
- Micromax Announces Banner's 2010 Catalog: The Essential Resource for Industrial Automation
- Banner's First FLEXPOWER™ Solar Supply Designed for SureCross™ Wireless Sensing Applications
- SureCross™ Ethernet Data Radio by Banner Engineering
- Banner Configurable Temperature Nodes Now Available for SureCross™ Wireless Network
- Self-Contained, Embeddable Presence Sensor with Integrated Wireless Connectivity from Banner
- Banner Flexpower™ Wireless Nodes and Battery Moldules, Delivering Flexible Power Options for Enhanced Application Usability
- SureCross™ Wireless Network from Banner Engineering, Purpose-Built for Sensing Applications