Micromax offers a variety of power supplies to power SureCross™ wireless networks. The DX81 FlexPower Battery Supply Module delivers and manages dc voltage from one 3.6V lithium D cell battery; datasheet 131596. The DX81H FlexPower Battery Supply Module delivers and manages dc voltage from one 3.6V lithium D cell battery and is used to power the polycarbonate housed Intrinsically Safe DX99 devices; datasheet 141517. The DX81P6 FlexPower Battery 6-pack delivers and manages dc voltage from six 3.6V lithium D cell batteries; datasheet 131628. The BWA-SOLAR-001 FlexPower Solar Supply includes solar panel, controller, and rechargeable battery pack; datasheet 137304.
- Micromax Announces Banner's 2010 Catalog: The Essential Resource for Industrial Automation
- Banner's First FLEXPOWER™ Solar Supply Designed for SureCross™ Wireless Sensing Applications
- SureCross™ Ethernet Data Radio by Banner Engineering
- Banner Configurable Temperature Nodes Now Available for SureCross™ Wireless Network
- Self-Contained, Embeddable Presence Sensor with Integrated Wireless Connectivity from Banner
- Banner Flexpower™ Wireless Nodes and Battery Moldules, Delivering Flexible Power Options for Enhanced Application Usability
- SureCross™ Wireless Network from Banner Engineering, Purpose-Built for Sensing Applications