Wireless Sensors for FlexPower devices are optimized to work with Banner's SureCross FlexPower industrial wireless I/O radio devices. These sensors have minimized power requirements to prolong battery life, but other sensors can be used with the SureCross devices. Models include photoelectric, ultrasonic, temperature and humidity sensing functions, plus a self-contained three-color indicator light with an integrated push button output. Use these sensors from Banner's growing list of optimized sensors to complete your wireless sensor network. Additional sensor options are available.
- Micromax Announces Banner's 2010 Catalog: The Essential Resource for Industrial Automation
- Banner's First FLEXPOWER™ Solar Supply Designed for SureCross™ Wireless Sensing Applications
- SureCross™ Ethernet Data Radio by Banner Engineering
- Banner Configurable Temperature Nodes Now Available for SureCross™ Wireless Network
- Self-Contained, Embeddable Presence Sensor with Integrated Wireless Connectivity from Banner
- Banner Flexpower™ Wireless Nodes and Battery Moldules, Delivering Flexible Power Options for Enhanced Application Usability
- SureCross™ Wireless Network from Banner Engineering, Purpose-Built for Sensing Applications